Alcoa PIN Residue / Filtration Tour
- A walk through the mud filtration building and observe an operating filter press (subject to Alcoa HSE approval). The contingency plan would include a virtual tour of the filter building.
- A stop off at a vantage point to observe the filter cake stack (and spreader in action).
- Mud pouring at an active residue storage area (where solar drying is used).
- A live demonstration of the remote operated amphirol.
- A sand pour, or mechanical construction for a wall raise (if occurring).
- A drive by the liquor ponds.
Lunch will be provided back at the Novotel Langley after your tour.